A7100RU applies dual-band technology to create two independent Wi-Fi bands and deliver the wireless speed up to 2533Mbps, which satisfies the different Internet demands from multiple users at the same time, such as website reading, mailing, streaming media and gaming.
Six internal high-performance antennas and the beamforming technology helps to position the wireless devices to make a more powerful, reliable and stable wireless connection. Meanwhile, the gigabit WAN port enables a super-high speed connection to the Internet, which would help to show the best performance of the PC and Smart TV via cable connection with A7100RU.
- Complies with the IEEE 802.11ac Wave2 Wi-Fi standard.
- Simultaneous 1733Mbps on 5GHz and 800Mbps on 2.4GHz for a total of 2533Mbps.
- MU-MIMO technology allows to transfer data to multiple devices at the same time.
- Beamforming technology improves directional signal transmission or reception, and reduces interferences.
- Full Gigabit ports ensure high-speed Internet access and wired speed.
- USB3.0 supports to share files based on the functions of FTP, Samba.