Your shopping cart is empty!
Patch Panel is a 19 inch rack mountable RJ45 jack panels for Cat.5e and Cat6.
Panels is mounted on the wall and in19" telecommunication cabinets, racks and frames.
Numerical markings are put on the ports at the front of the panel. At the back of the panel contacts contain colour and numerical markings. There are areas for additional marking.
Patch panels differ in the number of ports, category and mounting technique.
By the number of ports, 12-, 24- and 48-port patch panels are most widely spread;
By the standards, category 5e and 6 patch panels are mostly used.
• Horizontal distribution or equipment termination on long-distance communication;
• Interactive termination on merger point;
• Multi-user communication jack in working area.
• Apply to install standard 19" equipment bracket, case and wall mounted tow rack;
• Various information modules provide more choice for cabling system operation;
• Universal sequence-T568A and T568B color sequence labeled on modules clearly;
• The design of other information modules goes beyond expected grade demand;
• Label and embedded icons are convenient to label and manage;
• Single-cord and multi-line pair impact tools are available.
• Meet TIA/EIA-568-A and TIA/EIA-568-B Category 5E requirements; • Meet TIA/EIA TSB-40; • Meet ISO/IEC Generic Cabling Standard 11801; • Meet CENELEC Generic Cabling Standard EN50173.
0.1 ohm MAX
150 VAC MAX
≥ 1000 Mating Cycles
Plug Retention Force:
22-26 AWG Solid Wire
Cold rolled steel(thickness1.5mm)
Phosphor Bronze With Gold-plated 3u -50 u"
Phosphor Bronze with tinned
High Impact PC