Wireless service providers and enterprises around the globe are challenged to deliver reliable connectivity in overcrowded RF environments. As spectrum increasingly becomes a scarce commodity, finding the right broadband connectivity solution is vital for all low and high density types of deployments.
• Cambium Networks’ ePMP™ Force 130 is an affordable subscriber module particularly well-suited for markets where price is key.
• The ePMP Force 130 is designed to operate in high interference environments and provides throughput of up to 140 Mbps with bi-directional traffic of real user data.
• Configurable Modes of operation ensure robust adaptivity to both symmetrical and asymmetrical traffic while providing high performance and round-trip latency as low as 2 – 3 ms.
• QoS management offers outstanding quality for triple play services – VoIP, video and data and provides three levels of traffic priority.
• The ePMP Force 130 is available in both 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz options. (See 2.4 GHz spec sheet for additional details on that band.)
• Installation is a breeze for pole and wall mounting.
• The ePMP Force 130 is compatible with ePMP 1000 and ePMP 2000 Access Points. It also inter-operates with the ePMP 3000 in backwards compatible 802.11n mode
5150 - 5970 MHz
Throughput of up to 140 Mbps
Gain: 14 dBi