DUDE FTTH UMM Fiber Optic Cables: Remote and Peripheral Power Elements - metal wires
- for building broadband FTTH access networks "fiber to the home"
- for indoor and outdoor laying
- for suspension on supports of overhead communication lines, urban electric transport, between buildings and structures.
Advantages of DUDE FTTH UMM cable:
- high performance characteristics: thin and light, flexible, with a small bending radius
- easy to cut and assemble
- designed for both indoor and outdoor installation
- self-supporting structure
Features of the use of optical fibers in FTTx networks
For more than 10 years, the relative amount of information transmitted by copper cables has been steadily decreasing. Traditional wired solutions are gradually being replaced by modern wireless and optical technologies, providing end-users with greater flexibility, mobility and speed of information exchange.
Technical and operational characteristics of DUDE FTTH UMM 1F G657 A2 cable