A7000R wireless router complies with the latest IEEE 802.11ac Wave2 Wi-Fi standard, with MU-MIMO technology offering continual high-speed data transmission for multiple devices at the same time. Built-in dual-core processor provides powerful data handling capacity to improve Wi-Fi transfer efficiency. Meanwhile, simultaneous dual band with middle power design on both bands makes wireless connection more flexible and stable, especially over long distance. Generally, A7000R is designed for medium-size homes with increasing demand for high-speed Wi-Fi network.
- Complies with the next generation IEEE 802.11ac Wi-Fi standard.
- Simultaneous 1732Mbps on 5GHz and 800Mbps on 2.4GHz for a total of 2532Mbps.
- Middle power design on both bands is perfect for long-distance wireless transmission.
- MU-MIMO technology allows to transfer data to multiple devices at the same time.
- Five Gigabit ports ensure high-speed Internet access and wired speed.
- Supports DHCP, Static IP, PPPoE, PPTP and L2TP broadband functions.
- Provides 64/128-bit WEP, WPA, and WPA2.
- Connects to a secure network easily and fast using WPS.
- QoS: Bandwidth Control based on IP address.
- Supports IP filtering, MAC filtering, URL filtering and Port Forwarding.
- Universal Repeater and WDS function for easy Wi-Fi extension.
- Multi-SSID function enables users to create multiple Wi-Fi networks.
- Easy setup with auto-popup simplifies the basic settings