Totolink ND300 V2
Totolink ND300 V2
- Ex Tax: 48.98AZN
ND300 is a wireless ADSL modem router which integrates the functions of high speed ADSL modem, wireless router and 4-port switch into one. Complying with the IEEE 802.11n standard, ND300 delivers up to 300Mbps Wi-Fi speed with stable connection.
It also supports the latest ADSL2/2+ standards to provide faster data rate for long distance transmission. Generally, ND300 is the most convenient Wi-Fi solution for home use.
ND300 is a all-in-one solution that can be used as a high speed ADSL modem, Wireless Router, Access Point and 4-port Switch, clean up your desktop.
300Mbps Wireless N Speed
With 802.11n compliant and MIMO technology, you will enjoy 300Mbps Wi-Fi for fast and stable Wireless network connection.
Selectable ADSL or WAN Broadband Access
With one ADSL port and one WAN port, Both ADSL or WAN broadband connection are selectable for you to access the Internet.
One-click Wi-Fi On/Off
Quickly turn Wi-Fi on or off by pressing the Wi-Fi on/off button on the router, which helps to simplify configuration and save power.
Multiple Networks Available
More than one Wi-Fi networks can be added to provide secure Wi-Fi access for guest sharing your home or office network.
- Complies with IEEE 802.11n/g/b standards for 2.4GHz Wireless LAN.
- Up to 300Mbps data rate for Wi-Fi network.
- Combines functions of high speed ADSL Modem, wireless router and 4-port switch.
- Supports both ADSL and WAN broadband access.
- Provides 64/128-bit WEP, WPA, WPA2 and WPA/WPA2 (TKIP+AES) security.
- Supports IPv6 protocol.
- Supports PVC detecting automatically.
- IGMP multicast and IGMP proxy are supported.
- Multiple BSSID function allows user to set maximum three virtual APs for different needs.
- QoS function allocates network bandwidth reasonably.
- The IP, MAC and URL filtering makes access and time control more flexibly.
- Repeater and WDS function for easy Wi-Fi expansion.
- Wi-Fi on/off and Power on/off buttons make configuration simple.
|Buttons||- WPS/RST Button - WiFi ON/OFF Button - Power ON/OFF Switch|
|Data Rate:||- 802.11n: up to 150Mbps - 802.11g: up to 54Mbps (dynamic) - 802.11b: up to11Mbps (dynamic)|
|Environment:||- Operating Temperature: 0℃~50 ℃ (32 ℉~122℉) - Storage Temperature: -40℃~70 ℃ (-40 ℉~158℉) - Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing - Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing|
|LEDs:||1 *Power, 1 *System, 1*Internet, 1*WLAN, 1*ADSL, 4 *LAN|
|Package Contents:||- ND300 Wireless ADSL Router *1 - Power Adapter *1 - Ethernet Cable *1 - Telephone Cable *2 - ADSL Splitter *1 - Quick Installation Guide *1|
|Standards:||- IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g ,IEEE 802.11n - ADSL, ADSL2, ADSL2+|
|Dimensions:||4.8 x 3.9 x 2.1 in. (122 x 99 x 55mm)|
|Power Supply:||9V DC/0.8A|
|Antennas:||2*5dBi Fixed Antenna|
|Networking Interface:||- Easy Setup - WAN - LAN, LAN IPv6, DHCP|
|Interface:||- 3 *10/100Mbps LAN Ports - 1 *10/100Mbps WAN/LAN Port - 1 *ADSL Port|
|Reception Sensiticity:||- 270M: -61 dBm@10% PER - 135M: -65 dBm@10% PER - 54M: -68 dBm@10% PER - 11M: -85 dBm@8% PER - 6M: -88 dBm@10% PER - 1M: -90 dBm@8% PER|
|Wireless Security:||64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2 (AES/TKIP)|