A810R wireless router is equipped with five high-gain omni-directional antennas and delivers speeds up to 1200Mbps, extending wireless coverage and ensuring signal stability. It complies with the latest IEEE802.11ac standard and allows 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands to work simultaneously, offering a stable Wi-Fi connection to the Internet for multiple devices at the same time. Built-in new processor has a powerful capability of processing data. Beamforming technology improves directional signal transmission or reception and reduces interferences. Features like medium-power output and dual bands are designed to get wide wireless coverage, consume less power and dissipate less heat, ideal for your smart home.
- Complies with the IEEE 802.11ac Wi-Fi standard.
- Simultaneous 867Mbps on 5GHz and 300Mbps on 2.4GHz for a total of 1167Mbps.
- Medium power design on both bands is perfect for long-distance wireless transmission.
- Beamforming technology improves directional signal transmission or reception, and reduces interferences.
- Supports DHCP, Static IP, PPPoE, PPTP and L2TP broadband functions.
- Provides 64/128-bit WEP, WPA, and WPA2.
- Connects to a secure network easily and fast using WPS.
- QoS: Bandwidth Control based on IP address.
- Supports IP/Port filtering, MAC filtering, URL filtering and Port Forwarding.
- Universal Repeater and WDS function for easy Wi-Fi extension.
- Multi-SSID function enables users to create multiple Wi-Fi networks.
- Easy setup with smartphone UI simplifies the basic settings.