A3100R wireless router complies with the latest IEEE802.11ac Wave 2 standard. It delivers speeds up to 1200Mbps. MU-MIMO and Beamforming+ technologies ensure a stable wireless connection to the Internet for multiple devices at the same time. The dual bands being utilized simultaneously are 2.4GHz and 5GHz. 2.4GHz offers high compatibility with wireless devices while 5GHz reduces interferences. The router is equipped with five high-gain omni-directional antennas and full Gigabit WAN and LAN ports, offering an ultra-fast Wi-Fi network and enabling stable communication. Features like medium-power output and dual bands are designed to get wide wireless coverage, consume less power and dissipate less heat, ideal for your smart home.
- Complies with the IEEE 802.11ac Wave 2 Wi-Fi standard.
- Simultaneous 867Mbps on 5GHz and 300Mbps on 2.4GHz for a total of 1167Mbps.
- Middle power design on both bands is perfect for long-distance wireless transmission.
- MU-MIMO technology allows to transfer data to multiple devices at the same time.
- Beamforming technology improves directional signal transmission or reception, and reduces interferences.
- Three Gigabit ports ensure high-speed Internet access and wired speed.
- Supports DHCP, Static IP, PPPoE, PPTP and L2TP broadband functions.
- Provides 64/128-bit WEP, WPA, and WPA2.
- Connects to a secure network easily and fast using WPS.
- QoS: Bandwidth Control based on IP address.
- Supports IP/Port filtering, MAC filtering, URL filtering and Port Forwarding.
- Universal Repeater and WDS function for easy Wi-Fi extension.
- Multi-SSID function enables users to create multiple Wi-Fi networks.
- Easy setup with smartphone UI simplifies the basic settings.