FMB010 is an easy-to-mount real-time vehicle tracking terminal with GNSS, GSM and Bluetooth connectivity. FMB010 is ideal for light vehicle tracking in situations such as courier delivery, car rental and leasing, insurance telematics and many others where simple integration is needed. This device supports temperature / humidity sensors, hands-free, firmware and configuration updates via Bluetooth.
FMB010 - GNSS / GSM-terminal equipped with OBDII interface, can be easily mounted on any vehicles, supports Bluetooth 4.0 + LE.
- - Bluetooth. Built-in Bluetooth allows wireless connection of headsets and other Bluetooth sensors. Call your workers using a Bluetooth headset. No more unauthorized calls! Rest assured your workers are safe by using a wireless headset instead of a telephone.
- - Reading data and configuring the tracker wirelessly Bluetooth. There is no need for awkward configuration via SMS or searching for a tracker in hard-to-reach places to connect a USB cable. One click - and your device is connected to the configurator via Bluetooth.
- - Micro SD card. Support for microSD cards up to 32 GB to prevent data loss. In areas where there is no GSM connection, FMB010 will save data to Micro SD card.
- - Improved anti-theft system. Prevent theft of your vehicle with the advanced anti-theft system. Combine Auto Geofencing with the new Towing Detection feature.
- Collision detection "Crash detection". Keep your workers safe with Crash detection. Get notified immediately after an incident, save a worker's life!
- During its development, all the experience gained during the operation of its predecessors, the car trackers of the FM line, was taken into account. The evolution of technologies has affected the entire technical and software stuffing of the tracker - the GPS sensitivity has improved, the stability has increased, the tracker setup procedure has been simplified, and new opportunities have appeared.
- No wires, car chargers or anything else, just connect the tracker to the car's OBD II connector.
- The built-in battery makes it possible to maintain operability and transmit navigation information to the monitoring server for an hour after the power is turned off, as well as to automatically send an alarm message to the server when the external power of the tracker is turned off.
- Teltonika FMB010 includes a modern GSM-module supporting quad-band GSM / GPRS / EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz signals. If the tracker is outside the GSM reception area, then all navigation information is saved in the internal memory (backup buffer) and is transmitted to the monitoring server when it returns to the GSM coverage area.
- In addition to GPS coordinates, Teltonika FMB010 transmits Cell ID to the server - identifiers of the cells of the cellular network, which allows approximate positioning of the object even in the absence of a GPS signal (for example, if the car is in an underground garage).
- Teltonika FMB010 can be configured and programmed remotely using SMS commands.
- - Fast and easy installation thanks to OBDII
- - Support for Bluetooth 4.0 + LE enables connection of a headset and various Bluetooth sensors (temperature, humidity, etc.).
- - Reading data and configuring the tracker via Bluetooth, this reduces the time of its service, simplifies and speeds up the setup
- - Collision detection Crash detection thanks to built-in 3-axis accelerometer
- - Built-in battery for backup power
- - Compact design.
|Frequency range, MHz||GSM: 850/900/1800/1900|
|Data transfer||GPRS class 12||SMS (text / data)|
|Bluetooth ||Bluetooth 4.0 + LE for:|
- Bluetooth voice calls
- connections of temperature, humidity sensors, etc.ГНСС
GPS, ГЛОНАСС, GALILEO, BEIDOU, SBAS, QZSS, DGPS, AGPS
Tracking: 33 channels
Sensitivity -165 dBm
Hot start <1 s
Cold start <35 s
|Interfaces||1 digital input|
Internal GNSS and GSM antennas
2 LED indicators
|Memory||128MB internal flash memory|
|Supply||10 ... 30 V DC with overvoltage protection |
|Battery||170 mA * h Li-Ion 3.7 V|
|Operating temperature range||-40°C...+85°C |
|Dimensions, mm||50,7 x 49,6 x 25 |