Wireless service providers and enterprises around the globe are challenged to deliver reliable connectivity in overcrowded RF environment. As spectrum increasingly becomes a scarce commodity, finding the right broadband connectivity solution is vital for all low and high density types of deployments.
• Cambium Networks’ ePMP Force 190 will lower the logistical cost of ownership by reducing shipping costs with its highly compact packaging.
• The ePMP Force 190 is designed to operate in high interference environments and provides throughput of up to 200Mbps with bi-directional traffic of real user data.
• Configurable Modes of operation ensure robust adaptivity to both symmetrical and asymmetrical traffic while providing high performance and round-trip latency as low as 2 – 3 ms.
• QoS management offers an outstanding quality for triple play services – VoIP, video and data and provides three levels of trafficpriority.
• Long deployment range is enabled by a high gain antenna combined with 27dBm of transmit power.
• This platform is for the user base that wants a smaller on premises footprint while enabling high gain.
• Install is a breeze with the easy to install mount, capable of pole and wall mounting.
4910 - 5970 MHz 4.9 only for ROW
Max Throughput: 200 Mbps