A3000RU wireless router complies with the latest IEEE 802.11ac wave2 Wi-Fi standard, with MU-MIMO technology offering continual high speed data transmission for multiple devices at the same time. Built-in 1GHz processor provides powerful data handling capacity to improve Wi-Fi transfer efficiency. Meanwhile, simultaneous dual band with middle power design on both bands make wireless connection more flexible and stable, especially over long distance. Generally, A3000RU is designed for medium-size homes with increasing demand of high speed Wi-Fi network.
- Complies with the next generation IEEE 802.11ac Wi-Fi standard.
- 867Mbps on 5GHz and 300Mbps on 2.4GHz band for total 1167Mbps simultaneously.
- Middle power design on both bands is perfect for long distance wireless transmission.
- MU-MIMO technology allows data transfer to multiple devices at the same time.
- Five gigabit ports ensure high speed Internet access and wired speed.
- Supports DHCP, Static IP, PPPoE, PPTP and L2TP broadband functions.
- Provides 64/128-bit WEP, WPA, WPA2 and WPA/WPA2 (TKIP+AES) security.
- Connects to secure network easily and fast using WPS.
- QoS: Bandwidth Control based on IP address.
- Supports IP, MAC, URL filtering and Port Forwarding.
- Universal Repeater and WDS function for easy Wi-Fi extension.
- Multi-SSID function enables users to create multiple Wi-Fi networks.
- one USB port supports Samba ，FTP and Dlna Service.
- Supports IPTV and other internet services.
- Support IPV6, the latest IP protocol